Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Ron Paul is a CIA plant!


Until today I was planning to vote for Ron Paul, cuz he’s the only real conservative in the race, you know. He’s the true Constitutionalist. The true Federalist.

But then I made a shocking discovery. Recently, Ron Paul let slip his true, covert identity:

There's been a coup, have you heard? It's the CIA coup. The CIA runs everything, they run the military. They're the ones who are over there lobbing missiles and bombs on countries. ... And of course the CIA is every bit as secretive as the Federal Reserve. ... And yet think of the harm they have done since they were established [after] World War II. They are a government unto themselves. They're in businesses, in drug businesses, they take out dictators ... We need to take out the CIA.


That’s right–Ron Paul is a stoolpigeon for the CIA. If the CIA runs everything, after staging a coup d’etat, then that must mean the CIA put him up to it. His presidential campaign is just a front organization, run out of Langley. And, of course, Gen. Petraeus is the current DCI. Connect the dots.

As you can imagine, this was very disillusioning to me. Ron Paul was my last best hope, but now I learn he’s an apparatchik who takes his marching orders from Gen. Petraeus. 

I'd like to say more, but as I peer out the window I see a military caravan approaching my house. Apache choppers are hovering overhead. 

2 comments:

  1. I hear these days it's drones for all that stuff, Steve. Apaches are too loud and hard to maintain. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe he will have the skills of a James Bond when "they" come to eliminate him: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orLQydU38Tk&feature=related

    ReplyDelete